Tuesday, February 23, 2010

WHOOPS....

Okay, so as I am sure you have all noticed... but I have severely neglected my blog over the past couple days. My apologies... I've been just a bit preoccupied with my sisters bridal shower, and working and the such.

So unbeknownst to me and all of you... I've apparently decided to make a list each week regarding things I like, dislike, obsess about, miss, blah blah blah... It, like my 365 days of images, will go on for a year... so that means 52 lists in total. My first list was apparently Movies that I wish to purchase/watch. List 2, was a list of things that I miss... This week... list three: i have a couple ideas bouncing around in my head... Aha. I have it.

List 3: Songs that currently make Life a little easier...

-"Audience" -Cold War Kids
-"Are You That Somebody?" -Aaliyah
-"Nothing from Nothing" -Billy Preston
-"Good Ol' Fashion Nightmare" -Matt & Kim
-"Roll Me Away" -Bob Segar
-Theme to Boondock Saints
-"3" -Britney Spears
-"Chelsea Dagger" -The Fratellis
-"Happiness" -The Fray
-"Black Balloon" -Goo Goo Dolls
-"All Love" -Ingrid Michaelson
-"You & I" Ingrid Michaelson
-"Breakable" -Ingrid Michaelson
-"Maybe" -Ingrid Michaelson
-"Little Romance" -Ingrid Michaelson
-"Do You Remember?" -Jack Johnson
-"Angel" -Jack Johnson
-"Hymne A L'Amour" -Josh Groban
-"Remember When it Rained" -Josh Groban
-"Never Miss A Beat" -Kaiser Chiefs
-"Tik Tok" -Ke$ha
-"Stay" -Lisa Lobe
-"Closer to Love" -Mat Kearney
-"Man in the Mirror" -Micheal Jackson
-"Safe" -Phil Wickham
-"Lizstomania" -Phoenix
-"1901" -Phoenix
-"Dancing in the Moonlight" -Toploader
-"A whole new World" -Aladdin.
-"Don't Trust Me" -3oh3
-"Starstrukk" -3oh3
-"Hey, Soul Sister" -Train

which completes my current playlist... thanks world for making music. :-)

No comments: