Monday, October 25, 2010

Update: Life


It's interesting the stuff you learn from people. Like a priest telling you, "Everything is going to be okay. There is nothing that can't be undone here."

Life is going well as of late. A huge weight has been lifted, and I can breathe again. Everything that Father Roy told me was so calming, and I'm so glad that my Dad had me go talk to him. He made me realize that this is my decision, and in his eyes, he feels that I made the best decision. I left his office, eyes red and blotchy, nose sniffly, but with a little skip in my step, because I'm going to be okay. I really am.

I've Graduated. Have a business. Am Self sufficient. I am true to myself. I made a decision that people disagreed with, but stood my ground. And came out the other side still me. Still with my faith, love for life, and own personal interests.

I am not someone who goes to the bar. I am not someone who likes to drink, and party and jump from guy to guy to guy. I like to be me. I like to take pictures. I like to take walks with my dog. I really love my dog. He is like my son. I like to dress him up. And play fun little games with him. I have photo anxiety, where I feel I may never see that again, and I have to stop and take a picture. I enjoy music. And dancing like a dork in the kitchen. I enjoy sunsets. I love lazy Sundays, watching tv shows that I missed throughout the week. I LOVE slurpees. I like to bake. I like to cook. I like to try new recipes. I love to laugh. And I like when people like everything that I've just described. And like to do all these things with me.

I made this cupcake the other day... Isn't it tasty looking? Its bavarian cream filled, and all kinds of delicious. :-) Happy Monday!!

No comments: