Wednesday, July 21, 2010

AH!

It's all happening so fast...

So, on July 9, 2010... I shot my very first wedding. Although I was EXTREMELY nervous, I sucked it up, put my big girl panties on... and ROCKED IT.

It was so much fun, and Christina & Tyler were a dream to work with!!


It was love at first click. So, in my attempts to go "PRO"... I decided that I would need a way to get myself out there, and there is no better way than to have a website. Well... my thought was actually this... for right now, a website is nice, but I need something that I can update daily, with ease, so potential clients can keep up-to-date with what I'm doing. A website is a nice place to showcase what I've done, but a photoblog is a new and innovative way to keep in contact with people, so they can know what is going on, and what I am working on at the moment.

So ladies and gentlemen...

www.jordannemarie.com/blog

I'm not quite sure how I managed to figure this all out... but I DID! and couldn't be happier!

This blog of course will still be used for my personal use... like... talking about how i need to post pics of my new place... because i'm trying to finally get my stuff settled in.

I suppose that is all for now... I have to work in the morning... then it will be back to editting for this girl.

No comments: