Monday, August 16, 2010

Inspiration

So while in Chicago visiting my sister, she introduced me to a new show that I most definitely would enjoy. Work of Art: The Next Great Artist on Bravo... I was extremely tired of course and only watched half of the episode, but when I got home I decided to watch the entire season from the beginning. Not really a fan of reality tv, I was a little skeptical as to how much I would actually like it. But 2 days and 10 episodes later... I was in Love. Of course with the exception of the fact that they call the "critique" a "crit" and I cringed every time I heard it.

With some new found inspiration to make art, I decided I would finally start to organize my extra bedroom. Along with a couple other art projects... I took a trip to Michaels and bought some canvases... Now, Just to find time to paint. grr.

So, in addition to my household projects, I decided that I would finally update my moms blog as well... she said she wanted something a little cooler... so... POOF...

...instant cool. I loved that picture when I took it in Kentucky... and so I decided to give her a little happy Colorful Day...

Of course, as I'm sure you've already noticed, I, too have updated my blogs image... Thanks to Jennifer for taking such a pretty picture of me. Love you sista.

So anyway... took some pictures of my little Jack saw... We went for a little nature hike, seeing as Jack doesn't get out in nature too often, and Boy oh Boy did he love it... He was like a kid in a candy store... running up hills, jumping in puddles, running through tall grass. It was awesome. Of course all the little picky pods that were stuck to him after and how incredibly muddy he was, was a bit of a let down... but hey. He had fun!

No comments: